Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Theres No place Like Home

      After 2 years, finally I have time to relax and enjoy a vacation...I really deserve to have one..After all those busy and tough times I have been to..It's nice to be back and bring those memories alive..It's so nice to see my parents again, my highschool friends and my bestfriend Joy, who is now a mother of my inaanak..Nichole. Enjoying with my love ones makes my stay worthwhile..
     Memories just wont fade away..It's a nice feeling to go home and have fun specially these summer..There is so much life in this place..And I'm proud to belong in these raise.. I'm proud to be Ivatan!! Thanks God!!

I would like to share my pictures during my vacation..It's a great memory..Its really nice to be back..







<-----@ Naidi, Basco











Kanyuyan Beach, Basco, Batanes







                                                                                                          @ Valugan, Basco Batanes






  <----@ Sabtang Port, Batanes







By the rivers of Mahatao, 
                                                                   Batanes







Lighthouse, Naidi Hills Batanes at Early evening
















   


------> Ivana Church..









1 comment: